Who does PossibilOT refer to?
There are practitioners in the Kitchener-Waterloo area that I frequently refer to because I am not an expert in everything, and they do amazing work! PossibilOT actively collaborates with other wonderful businesses and practitioners who share the same passion as I do!
Recharge & Play Wellness Café
- Where PossibilOT is housed!
- Indoor playground and café
- Childminding available while YOU get a massage
- Pediatric massage availabe too
- A family-friendly space
- Allergy-friendly foods available
Face Forward Orofacial Myofunctinoal Therapy
- Kimberly Kung OMT and licensed Dental Hygenist
- Kim can help with tongue thrust, mouth breathing, tongue ties, thumb/finger sucking, nail biting, and lip/cheek biting.
- Kim helps with TMJ pain, speech problems, sleep apnea, teeth grinding and more!
Pamela Ringrose Paediatric Physiotherapy
103 Jane St
St. Clements, ON N0B 2M0
- Specializing in serving the needs of families and children dealing with developmental delays, physical injuries or disabilities.
- Mobile services available!
- Dr. Cynthia Matyas – The Eye Clinic Doctors + Vision Therapy
- Dr. Patrick Quaid – VUE3 Vision Therapy
Speak Your Mind
Speak Your Mind is a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) owned clinic and a fantastic resource in the community.
KidsAbility Centre for Child Development
KidsAbility is our local Children’s Treatment Centre, housing OT, PT, SLP, IBI treatment as well as Kindergarten classes.